Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Updates





Quite a lot has happened in the last month. Papa started his new job as well as starting his next semester in school. Mama is trying to land a new job, but no news yet. While on our fun family vacation at Cousin Margaret's wedding, we found out that Cousin's Anne and Ted are expecting their 4th child. When we returned from the wedding we were quite surprised to find out that both Aunt Laura and Cousin Heather were also expecting...There must be something in the "Burch" water ( I think Mama plans to stay away).

As I mentioned before, our family vacation was a blast. The plane ride wasn't bad at all and I had a good time playing with all of my cousins, aunts and uncles that were flying with us. I've added a few pictures of me swimming for the first time. I LOVED the water. And I splashed around quite a lot! ...And then exhaustion set in...

No comments: